This certification is a technological stage certification which will help the student to go up to a Greater Education and studying (HE) certification. It will provide the student an outstanding base at specialist stage and can be integrated into an apprenticeship. There are compulsory models which are found in all technological innovation professions, and the not compulsory models to make up the 60,90 or 120 attributes.
Who is it for?
This course is perfect if you are not able to be present at a school or higher education, due to perform or members of the family responsibilities. If you are looking to further your profession or you need the credentials for a marketing or profession modify, this course handles content around technological innovation, so statistical ideas function in some models.
These credentials can be done in stages
- Stage 1 – Certificate(3 Units)in Engineering
- Stage 2 – Additional Diploma(6 Units) in Engineering [600/3887/1]
- Stage 3 – 90 Credit Degree (9 Units) in Engineering [500/9147/5]
- Stage 4 – Degree (12 Units) in Engineering [500/8098/2]
- All Units are all stage 3 (10 Credits):
Health and Protection in the Engineering Workplace
Electrical and Digital Concepts (Subsidiary Degree onwards)
There are various mixtures available and a versatile option. Some of which are:
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Communications for Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Project
- Business Functions in Engineering
- Commercial Elements of Engineering Organisations
- plus many more
All models are provided via our Learning Control Program online, so is available 24/7. Evaluation is through our e-portfolio, which is where you publish your projects to. We have a great deal of expertise within the group to provide you assistance through your research.
Level 2 credentials, such as GCSE’s in Arithmetic, British, Technology or the same BTEC First Degree however if you don’t have these but do have encounter in the office, then call us and we can talk about your needs.
Non-native British speakers and those learners who have not had their last two years of education in British will need to illustrate one of the following upon entry:
- Common Western Structure of Referrals (CEFR) B2
- IELTS 5.5 (including 5.5 for studying and writing)
- PTE 51
- or equivalent
For those looking for function as specialists, those who would like to take the next thing, or those who would like a profession modify.
All attributes can be used for bigger credentials and qualify for UCAS factors for those looking for access into University, or forward to Greater Education and studying, such as the HNC in Engineering.